Thank you for selecting American Airlines for your travel needs. We appreciate your business.
Group Name: MONTERREY OPEN
Auth. Number: A6182DD
Tournament Dates: 25AUG22-29AUG22
Association: ISPS INTL SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL
Members of the group, traveling together or individually to an event, should contact American Airlines
Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchases or visit aa.com AND USE AUTHORIZATION CODE: A6182DD
Discount Fare Information:
SERVICE: AA/OneWorld Only
DISCOUNT OFF: 5% off published fares (excluding basic economy and non-discountable fares)
BOOKING INVENTORY: Published fares
ADVANCE PURCHASE: Published fare rules apply
FB CODE: Published fare/AHAL04
- The discount can be booked online at www.aa.com for AA/AE flights only, without a ticketing charge, allow at least 1
business hour for AA.com loading. Use the Authorization Number noted above without the preceding A as the AA.com
Promotion Code. May not apply to some contracts.
- Please advise if the group will be traveling with band instruments, medical equipment, wheelchairs, or sports equipment. We
encourage you to visit our web page www.aa.com/baggage for checked, excess, oversized, sports items and/or overweight
baggage and equipment charges that apply. Certain aircraft limitations and box/baggage embargoes may apply.
- Travel Agent is responsible for manually adding the Authorization Number in the tour code box of each ticket. The ticket
designator must be appended to the fare basis code to prevent receiving a debit memo. Debit memos will also apply if the
booking is outside of the listed markets or meeting dates.
- The dollar value of the ticket must appear on all coupons.
- Tickets must be issued in the currency of the country of origin.
- The published fare endorsement must appear in the endorsement box and must be issued on American Airlines (001) ticket
Ticket Refunds / Exchanges / Cancellation:
- For percentage off applicable fares all tariff rules apply.